Sales Manager - Fife
MGM Timber (Scotland) LTD
MGM Timber, part of the James Donaldson Group, is the fastest growing chain of independent timber merchants in Scotland.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a committed, ambitious, high performing individual to join the management team at our Glenrothes Branch and contribute to our continued growth and success.
The Role: Sales Manager
The successful candidate will be customer focused, results orientated, have effective communication and interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate previous experience within a similar sales role.
The key performance areas of this role are
- Delivery of sales budget agreed with Branch Manager
- Create, manage and take responsibility for a Sales Development Plan that delivers key trading improvements to the business
- Gathers market intelligence to secure and maintain new customer base to deliver additional profit to the business
- Generates new business by proactively identifying and gaining new custom within the timber merchant sector
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Delivered previous achievements in selling timber/associated products in to the national/independent merchant sector
- Drive and enthusiasm to deliver on sales and margin targets
- A can-do attitude and seek continuous improvement in performance and processes
- Effective communicator and demonstrate the company values when dealing with customers
- Ambition is key as there will be further opportunities to develop their career