Production Co-ordinator - Ilkeston
Donaldson Timber Engineering (DTE) is a part of the James Donaldson Group; and has an excellent, long standing reputation in the engineered timber sector. It is a family owned business with a strong emphasis on outstanding customer service and innovative, solution-focused design work.
As a company we have grown to design and supply a range of products across the United Kingdom which include timber I-Joists and Metal Web Posi-joists, as well as timber trusses (trussed rafters). We work on a wide range of construction projects; both commercial and residential buildings.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated individual looking to start their career in the construction sector. Based in a busy office in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, the successful candidate will be required to provide the Production Team with accurate and timely manufacturing information to help achieve production targets and meet customer satisfaction.
Scope of Job
- Production Planning
- Stock Control
- Manage stock control for Floors Branch at Ilkeston
- Issue all production paperwork to relevant departments
- Active management of goods in/out including, booking all deliveries to site, liaise with loading team & external suppliers on what goods are coming in each day
- Communicating with office and yard to ensure that all materials are produced on time
- Continuously improve optimization and stocking of materials
Key Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines and targets
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Attention to detail and a careful, organized approach to each task
- Desire to progress and develop in a fast moving industry
Closing date: 28th April 2021
For further information visit us at www.donaldsontimberengineering.co.uk