Operative - Aberdeen
Nu-Style Products Ltd, part of the James Donaldson Group, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of laminate, and sheet metal products for the construction and associated industries.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a proactive and motivated individuals to work in our Joinery Department. This role would ideally suit people who have a background in workshop joinery. As a member of the joinery department you will be required to work with joiners in various tasks.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance to all health and safety procedures and processes.
- Ensuring work output conforms to technical specifications.
- Updating production paperwork.
- Ensuring that all products are produced in time with the production schedules
- Ensuring that all products meet the required quality specifications.
Qualifications and Experience Essential.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative but understand level of responsibility within the team.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently.
- Be highly motivated.