MGM Timber (Scotland) Ltd Glasgow - Sales Administrator
MGM Timber, part of the James Donaldson Group, is the fastest growing chain of independent timber merchants in Scotland.
As part of our structured growth and development and in order to maintain our continued success, we seek to recruit an effective and proactive individual as a Sales Administrator, based at our Glasgow branch.
The key elements of this role will involve the following
- A high degree of customer contact
- Pricing enquiries and receiving orders from customers
- Accurately processing GRN’s and handling any queries that arise
- Providing efficient and courteous service to telephone and counter customers
- Providing comprehensive admin support to the Branch
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following key competencies;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and problem-solving approach
- Results orientated
- Excellent personal effectiveness and time management
- Effective planning and organisational skills
Previous experience within a similar role would be advantageous but not essential as all training will be given.
Closing date is Friday 26th April 2019