Joiner - Aberdeen
Nu-Style Products - Aberdeen
Nu-Style Products Ltd, part of the James Donaldson Group, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of laminate, and sheet metal products for the construction and associated industries.
Role - Joiner
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual to work in our Joinery Department for a fixed term of 8 to 12 weeks. This role would ideally suit people who have a background in workshop joinery. As a member of the Joinery Department, the role requires joiners to edge band material, and assemble the various materials to the technical specifications.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance to all health and safety procedures and processes.
- Ensuring work output conforms to technical specifications.
- Updating production paperwork.
- Ensuring that all products are produced in time with the production schedules
- Ensuring that all products meet the required quality specifications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Served a Joinery apprenticeship.
- Several years’ experience as a bench joiner
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative but understand level of responsibility within the team.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage several tasks concurrently.
- Be highly motivated.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Driving License
Closing date for all applications is 10th June 2021
The fixed term contract will be between 8 - 12 weeks
For company information please visit our web site at: