Door Estimator - Plains
Rowan Manufacturing, part of the James Donaldson Group, specialises in producing ‘made to measure’ staircases, internal & external door sets, windows, screens, and a number of other bespoke items.
Our winning formula to date has been based on our commitment to a highly responsive customer service, embracing the latest industry technology and above all developing the capabilities and skills of our people.
The Role: Door Estimator/Scheduler - Plains
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Rowan Manufacturing and we are looking to further invest in our Design team based in Plains. We are currently seeking to recruit a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic individual with a passion to embark upon a career path in design and sales.
The key performance areas of this role will involve:
- Knowledge of internal doors & door sets
- Creating schedules from architect drawings & schedules
- Collating call offs
- Producing quotations
- Analyse specifications
- Liaise with customers by phone/email
- Excellent numerical skills
- Systematic and methodical with a good attention to detail
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Working knowledge of excel & word
Previous experience in a similar role within this industry is essential.
The closing date for applications is 28th February 2020
For further information about Rowan Manufacturing, please visit www.rowanmanufacturing.co.uk