Divisional Accountant - Buckhaven
Us: Donaldson Timber Engineer Ltd (DTE)
DTE Ltd. is the UK’s leading timber engineering business specialising in trussed rafters, engineered timber joists and engineered floor systems.
Our winning formula to date has been based on our commitment to a highly responsive customer service, embracing the latest industry technology and above all developing the capabilities and skills of our people.
The Role: Divisional Accountant - Buckhaven
Based in Buckhaven, Fife this is an excellent opportunity for Divisional accountant to further their knowledge and develop their career.
The key performance areas of this role will involve:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and review with respective managers
- Manage the day-to-day running of the accounts department
- Preparation of rolling cashflow forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in ad hoc financial projects and reporting
- Develop/implement new procedures etc. to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounts department
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Must be able to demonstrate extensive experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing an accounts team
- Ability to communicate effectively with management at all levels of the business
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Highly organised and detailed
- Previous experience of working with ERP systems
- Proficient PC office skills
This position is initially for a fixed term period of 6 months, however, there may be potential for this to be extended or for a permanent placement at the end of the 6 months.
Closing date Friday 4th December 2020